IN THIS COMMUNITY, WE ARE ALL NEEDED
As we see it, Community Centers need to be places where myriad supports and resources
are availed of in a stigma-free and welcoming environment for all.
Our vision for these centers is to nurture people feeling equal and empowered to determine their own path to health and prosperity, while at the same time being inspired to engage in tackling community issues with others.
With our partners, we encourage our Community Centers to make available comprehensive resources including but not limited to:
• Food Security – “healthy food, 7 days a week”
• Civic Health & Activism – “inspiring students to work together to tackle community issues”
• Community – “because together, we are better”
• Counseling and Mental Health – “Student Individual and Group Counseling”
• Physical Education and Nutrition – “goodness for the body and mind"
• Financial Health – “accessing information to better manage your money”
To partner on the Community Centers Program :